This program is a stand alone program on Early Learning for young puppies. It is ideal for Vet Nurses who wish to conduct their own Puppy Courses or for Qualified Trainers who wish to extend their qualification.
- 16 Hours practical training
- 2 Modules of tuition which incorporates elements of Module 1 & Module 3 of the CIC.
- RPL (recognition of prior learning) can be made on parts of this program if student trainers have already completed a CIC program.
- Lecture on puppy training methods and how to structure a KPT course
- Completed or completing CIC Dog Trainers Australia
- Qualified Vet Nurse
For further information including timetable & fees, please contact us >>